Sunday 28 August 2011

Learn, make + sell event FEEDBACK

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. We really would like to repeat a similar concept in the future as we really enjoyed delivering this project. Here's a few things some of you said about the event.

"Really enjoyed the workshop day and the selling training was really useful. The week has given me the confidence to take another stall at another craft fair, which is what I wanted from the week. Thank you for all your help."


"Good experience, has opened my eyes! Be great to do it all again soon...thanks so much for your help!"


"A great (but intense) week of learning. I feel totally prepared to take the craft market world on! I learnt lots and made lots and shall be doing more crafty business soon. Thanks."


"Lovely day, lovely week! Didn't matter that I didn't sell anything! Feel so inspired and uplifted by the warm, supportive atmosphere of the group. I'll def be finding time now to do more of this crafty business! Thank you." 

"I enjoyed the week and have become more inspired to create many different things."



No comments: